We are accepting applications for the following positions.
Download application and return to our offices.
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Professional clean appearance.
- Clean driving record.
- Some installations are at schools and Gov/t. buildings. Background check will be preformed.
- This is an Alcohol & Drug Free workplace.
- Must provide own transportation.
- Able to work with hand tools. (hammer, table saw, drill & etc.)
- Easy to work with and accepts direction with multitasked assignments.
- Can be cross-trained for install, vinyl graphics and fabrication.
- Not afraid of heights
- Strong work ethics
- Maintain shop/vehicle cleaniness & orderly
- Fabrication: wood shop tools, painting, using vinyl
- Use of forklift, 20-30 ft boom lift, scissor lift, ladders, skid-loader, auger and etc.
- In shop & outdoor working conditions
- Ability to go out of town periodically for installations lasting from 1-4 days.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.