Company logos, please submit a vectorized PDF version and "Pantone color"; if available. This will insure your logo is correctly produced. For more information about "Vector Graphics" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_graphics.
We use: Adobe CS3 programs & Corel Draw 11-X4
For Illustrator files (*.ai): Fonts need to be converted to outlines.
For Corel Draw files (*.cdr): Fonts need to be converted to curves.
For PDF files (*.pdf): Fonts need to be converted as above. File should not be secured (password protected) &/or unlocked.
We accept the following image file types for Large Format Printing:
- Raster File Types Supported
- TIFF, TIFF/IT, 8 Bit & 16 Bit TIFF, 4 GB TIFF, JPEG 2 , Kodak PhotoCD, ER Mapper, MrSid, JPEG, Targa, Scitex CT, DIB, GIF, PCX, BMP
- TIFF Formats Supported
- RGB, CMYK, Lab, CMYKOG, CMYKOB, CMYKGB, CMYKOGB, CMYKRGB, CMYK+Spot channels
- PostScript & PDF File Support
- PS & EPS Level 2 & 3, DCS 4 and 6-color Separations, PDF, PDF-X
- Font Types Supported in PostScript (prefer they are converted)
- PostScript 1 & 4, True Type, Multiple Master Type 1, CID, Kanji, Morisawa